Friday, December 27, 2013

Away by B.A. Wolfe

Away






Cassandra Pierce is running away from everything. Driving through the night to her friends college campus where she plans on staying indefinitely. But she doesn't make it that far. Somewhere along the way her GPS took her in the opposite direction of her friends campus to the small town of Keaton where Cassandra crashes her car into a tree, totaling it.

Cassandra being lucky, a young man saw the accident and stopped to help her and pull her out of her smashed car. Her knight-in-shining-armor goes by the name of Jason Bradley, a sweet, southern gentlemen who enjoys the simple life; a life Cassandra isn't used to.

So since Cassandra's car is totaled and there's no way for her to leave town without her car she has to wait until her car is fixed, and Jason and his family being so friendly and gracious, Cassandra is able to stay with them. And during that time Cassandra and Jason grow close and feelings build, but they both have secrets. Secrets that could tear apart their fragile relationship and ruin everything they've built. Or could make them stronger.

5 Stars!


All I have to say is WOW. This is an amazing debut, I have no words to explain how much I loved this book!

I thought I knew how this story was going to go. I thought I was going to get the HEA that I wanted, but I didn't. I got something completely different. And I'm more than okay with that. It's a change from what I am used to.

I absolutely loved Cassie and Jase. They were the cutest couple ever. Jase was the sweetest guy, probably one of my new favorite book boyfriends, for sure. I was awed and saddened when I found out what Jase's secret was. But I loved how once I knew both of Cassie's and Jase's secrets, Cassie and Jase stood by each other, not allowing anything to separate them.

This story is an emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, I cried, a lot, especially at the end. B.A. Wolfe did a wonderful job with the twist she put in at the end, I didn't see it coming. I didn't think you would make the ending the way you did, but I'm glad you did. But I also hope there is a second book, because I was heart broken for Cassandra. I want her to get her HEA. She deserves it after everything she has been through.

All I have to say is that I am a follower of B.A. Wolfe and will definitely be buying any future pieces of writing that she publishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment