Friday, January 3, 2014

Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin


18808403



Book Blurb:
 
 Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man.

A rock star.

I was born and raised in the industry.

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me.
Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver.

But after one look, one touch, one night...
Now I’m the one doing the chasing.

I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change.
I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her.
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.


 



 
When I started this book, I almost couldn't finish it. It wasn't because it started out slow or I didn't like it, I was just confused. The way that the beginning was set up was confusing to me, but as I made my way through the first 1/3 of the book I realized the way the book begins needs to be written that way to set up for the middle part of the book.
 
 
Overall I really did like the book, but compared to the first two books, I didn't feel like the love between Jenna and Jimmy was very strong or real. They start out as friends, but they're not really friends because they never really talk or create that relationship, because Jimmy is never really around. Then they get married and they have feelings for each other? I just wish I would've seen their relationship build a little better which would have made their love stronger and more believable.
 
This was a good story and a good addition to the Beaumont series. Definitely worth the money and the time spent reading. I can't wait for the fourth book in the series to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment